Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prague: my favorite city

Last week my adventure landed me in Prague for 24 hours. We napped and then hit the streets to explore one of the most gorgeous cities in the world.

But first, a funny thing happened before I arrived. The first officer I'd flown with earlier in the week said, "My cousin lives in Prague." What are the odds of that? Especially since she originally lived in Seattle.


My new friend guided us through this beautiful city, and I can't remember laughing so much. Robin and Tanya, were part of the crew that made for the perfect day. Thank you all for the smiles!


And the journey continued...


To my friends in Prague, thank you so much for the great time. It was wonderful to meet you all! And don't forget girls vacation is in the planning stages... you'll be there! For everyone else... take a trip to Prague. You won't go wrong.

Enjoy the Journey!

~ Karlene

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I had been there! Just a little synchronicity??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I can't wait to go to Prague. Thank you so much for these wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've crossed that bridge (after I came to it, of course), and have eaten dinner in the castle on the hill as a guest of the Mayor. Together with 100 other people. That was in the Spring of 2000, Prague still showed its communist past, pre-EU. I hear it's much cleaner and better off now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't look now, but there are two guys peeing in the fountain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!